ART AND PASSION
Our ancient structure was once a XVII century convent, transformed into a hotel in 1935 and later adapted to current standards.
We are 400 metres from the train station, one kilometre from the motorway exit, 800 metres from the High City funicolar.
The hotel offers a free parking and a free wi-fi connection, in rooms and communal areas.
A welcoming atmosphere and a friendly,available , and multilingual staff guarantee a pleasant and relaxing stay.